4 thg 4, 2012

100 reasons to Jailbreak

If you want to join the fun you need to Jailbreak First.
Remember all jailbreak tools are 100% free, you never have to pay for them.

With the addition of the new iOS 5 notification center and iPhone 4S' Siri, we've seen a ton of new tweaks flow out of Cydia's rear end in the last few months. Have you been keeping track of them ? Probably not. Why ? Maybe because there's a new App or Theme everyday. Many of which are completely useless, however, when you know what to look for, it's a whole different story.
There is a reason there is an estimated 10+ Million jailbroken devices around the world.
I've jailbroken many Devices in my day, weather its and iPad or iPhone, I always have a friend stopping by to get their device jailbroken. But what's the first thing they ask after I jailbreak their device ? You guessed it, what are some cool Apps that I can install ?
This although fun, gets annoying after time. Just like when everyone used to ask me if they could jailbreak their device. My answer to that was simple, create the Jailbreak Matrix Chart and point them in that direction, and you know what?, it worked out pretty great :)
Good enough to be stolen by major sites like ModMyI :|
So for my new problem at hand I will again, create a new unique solution for all those who ask, "what are some cool jailbreak Apps ?"
I don't know if you've Googled "Top jailbreak apps", "Top Cydia Apps", "Best Cydia Apps", "Coolest Cydia Apps", etc lately but I have, when I was trying to come up with my solution.
And here is my conclusion:
All the current top Jailbreak Apps lists & videos out there are total SHIT !
Why ? Because it seems like the same list has made its way around the whole damn internet and every tech blog is posting the same shit.
Just because you change the order of the Apps, or the picture doesn't make it a different list !
Also, including Apps that are incompatible with current firmware or current devices is just going to piss of all the readers, so why post useless crap ?
Anyways....
So here it is, I'm going to make a "top jailbreak apps" list, and I'm going to do it the right way.
My list
  • will include not 5, 10 or even 25, but 100 Cydia Apps that are ALL currently available for download
  • all reviews are actually done by US !
  • all the video demos are also done by US !
  • Apps demonstrated clearly in HD Videos !
  • all Apps are tested on iOS 5+ and tested on the iPhone 4S & iPad 2 !
  • is 100% genuine NOT COPIED !
  • will include a summary video demonstrating 100 Apps in under 4 minutes
  • will include our helper aka @jailbreakGirl because sexy is cool too :)
Are you ready ? Lets begin.


(JailbreakMatrix)

Đăng nhận xét

Breaking

 
Copyright © 2013 Blog Tập Sự :D